Online RAD to EPSI, you can put the RAD to EPSI format on your computer, tablet or mobile phone without downloading any software!
Upload RAD file
Select files from your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging them on the page.
Select output EPSI or any other format as the conversion result (click the Convert button)
Download your RAD file
After the conversion you can download your EPSI file and upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox.
rad : Radar ViewPoint Radar Data
The RAD file type is primarily associated with Rhapsody by RealNetworks. Rhapsody is powered by RealNetworks’ caching/streaming technology. This technology splits (or distills) audio files into two asymmetric pieces during the encoding process. The larger piece (called the Residual Audio Data, or RAD) contains 99% of the audio data and is streamed and cached (in encrypted form) to the subscriber’s hard drive during initial song playback. The remaining 1% of the file (called the Essential Audio, or EA) is streamed from RealNetworks’ servers and united (or rendered) with the larger file at playback, enabling subscribers to hear the sound. This process is nearly instantaneous and is invisible to the subscriber. A proprietary file called RADFILE.RCF holds the cache. On first play songs appear to stream from the Internet; on second play during a session, from the cache.